Current Vacancy：Mid-career Professionals Job Description
- Job Description
Proposal-based sales for the companies on the bilingual website, "Daijob.com"
Proposing the recruitment plan and supporting our client companies in order to succeed their recruitment
1. Contact new or already dealing companies through call, mail or Skype.
2. Holding meeting with clients (hearing their recruitment plan & management problems, then proposing effective recruitment methods).
3. Supporting clients (understanding usage situation of our services and proposing countermeasure).
Booth management and Sales for 【Daijob Go Global Career Fair】
We host the career fair for bilingual job seekers 3 times a year.
1. Planning and managing the event
2. Increasing participating companies
3. Administration on the day of the event.
Can experience a current situation of the global HR market.
【Resume screening】→【1st interview & Personality test】→【Final interview】⇒【Offer meeting】
- Working Hours
・Experience in sales.
・English skills (Business Level)
- Desired Skills
・Those who have experience in studying abroad or living overseas.
- Our Perfect Candidate
・Those who are able to sympathize with Daijob`s philosophy.
・Those who are able to be particular about achieving a goal and completing.
・Those who are ambitious to learn.
・Those who are interested in global businesses, and want to pile up on global business career.
・Those who want to use their English.
- English Level
Business Level (TOEIC 735-860) or above
- Japanese Level
Fluent (JLPT level 1 or N1) or above
- Annual salary & Treatment
Those without experience ￥3,150,000-￥4,000,000
Based on ability and experience.
Trial period provided (as a contract employment).
Transportation Expenses Covered
Employee Stock Ownership
Weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
Annual Holidays=123 days (In 2016)
Annual Paid Breaks
Congratulation or condolence leave
Citizen judge leave
Child care leave, and so on
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.