Current Vacancy：Mid-Career Professional Job Description
- Job Details
【Plan, design, develop and maintain "Daijob.com" and its related site】
The mission includes projects such as "upgrading programming languages" and "renewing management functions" in addition to the operation and maintenance of the existing systems.
・Planning and proposal for the site improvement
・Planning and estimation based on scrum method
・Design, develop and test programs
Since we are developing with a small group of teams, The position gives you high responsibility and flexibility.
Framework： Ruby on Rails
Programing Language： Ruby
Development Method： GitHub Flow
- Working Hours
- Job Requirements
・Web service system development experience (over 1 year)
· System development experience using Ruby on Rails
· Experience of source code control by git and github
· Knowledge of database normalization and SQL
· Knowledge of servers and infrastructure such as Apache, VM, Application Server
(Practical work is handled by another infrastructure engineer)
· Knowledge of security
· Willing to catch up frontend basics and information on recent frameworks
· Proactive and responsible to work
· Team players who can cooperate with others for goals
- English Level
Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730) is welcome.
- Japanese Level
Business Level (JLPT N1)
Half Year Evaluation Salary System (Salary will be revised twice a year)
We have a "Mission Grade System" and we will conduct an appraisal twice a year.
※ First salary will be decided by considering experience and ability.
※ Trial period: 3 months
※ Including deemed overtime allowance for 40 hours a month.
In case of 4 million yen (annual salary)
Over 330,000 yen / month including deemed overtime fee (equivalent to 80,000 yen for 40 hours)
In case of 7 million yen (annual salary)
Over 580,000 yen / month including deemed overtime fee (equivalent to 137,000 yen for 40 hours)
Overtime work over 40 hours per month is additionally paid.
Travel Expenses Covered
Employee Stock Ownership
- Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays (2 holidays a week)
120+ days off per year
Maternity leave and Child care leave
Leave for special care
Congratulations and Condolences Leave